22. More rules about lepers and discharge and uncleanliness. Foreigners and commoners aren’t allowed to eat holy things, but the slaves of priests can. I can’t possibly read any more of this.
23. Don’t work on the Sabbath.
Have Passover on the fourteenth day of the first month. Start the Feast of Unleavened Bread the next day.
Something about bringing fruit to your priest.
Blah blah, feasts. I give up. My brain is turning to jelly.
24. Blasphemers shall be put to death.
God wants an eye for an eye. If you kill someone, you’ll be stoned to death. Any excuse to stone someone I guess.
25. God told Moses to tell the Israelites that when they got to the promised land, they should plant fields and sow and harvest for six years, but in the seventh year they should do nothing.
After fifty years in the awesome promised land, there shall be a year of jubilee.
26. If you break any of God’s rules, he will visit you with panic, wasting disease and fever. He’ll make sure your enemies rule over you and basically your life will suck.
27. Something about what each person and animal is worth in terms of shekels and gerahs. I don’t get it and I’m ready to move on.